Find out what Salem Fields has to offer!
The tennis court is located behind the Community Center and swimming pool. The Tennis Court is regulation size and has a hard court surface. See the Property Manager for keys.
There are two Tot Lots; one behind the Community Center at 11125 Rappahannock Drive and the second is located on Hotsprings Road (west) on the left before Versaille Drive. Features include: swing sets, slides, balance equipment, climbing equipment, monkey bars and teeter totters.
Walking Trails (CLOSED FOR REPAIR)
There is a network of walking trails located throughout the community. The Salem Fields Community Association provides monthly maintenance to ensure a pleasant walking experience. Select the following link for a trail map: SF TRAIL MAP.
Dog Walking Pet Waste Disposal Stations
To keep our common areas clean, the Salem Fields Community Association installed Pet Waste Disposal Stations along the sidewalks throughout the community. Comprised of a bag dispenser, waste bin and sign, pet waste stations help resident pet owners to dispose of pet waste responsibly. Doody Calls, our pet waste disposal contractor, provides the following services:
- Emptying pet waste stations every Monday.
- Picking up and removing all waste within a six-foot radius of pet waste stations.
- Restocking the dog poop bag dispensers each week with durable, high-quality dog waste bags.
- Maintaining an inventory of all supplies.
- Ensuring all stations are in good working order at all times and that no repairs are needed.
STORM WATER MANAGEMENT
Your questions and suggestions regarding this amenity are important to us. Email the Board of Directors at [email protected] with “Secretary” in the subject line or submit the following form.